Monday, January 4, 2010

New Beginnings...

Over the past few years, I have gained some friends and I have also lost of few along the way too. I'm close to people that I really didn't talk to before and I don't talk as much to the ones I thought were going to have my mom sewn together. As you mature and get older, the people you hangout with do too. That is because your personality and character are being built. I still hang out with most of the same people as I did in middle school, but we have added some throughout high school.
The guy situation in accordance to new beginnings. I have a boyfriend, but I wouldn't quite say he was a new boyfriend. We dated for almost 3 years, broke up for 6 months, and now we are back together. So you could say it's like a new beginning. Things are going good though.
My life as in new beginnings... I have tried some things for the first time and some I liked, some I didn't. It has been crazy over the last year. This year I hope will be one of just having fun and making the most out of what you are given.
A job might be in the near future because I'm really tired of not having any money. My parents are also tired of me always having to ask them for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment