Friday, January 29, 2010

Chaos

My junior year has been flying by and I don't have time to blink anymore because things are going so fast. It feels like just the other day was our first day of school and we were just getting used to our classes, but junior year is in full swing and will be over before we know it. I used to be scared of graduating high school and having to go away to college. It doesn't really scare me as much as it used to because I will find this experience as one that will be a new opportunity to make new friends and go to a place where no one has any pre-conceived notions about me.
College is an opportunity for me to be me and still have all the fun that I want. I still haven't quite decided what college that I would like to attend, but I will figure it out before too much longer. Or at least I need to before too much longer. I just feel as if all the drama that keeps going on will soon stop and everyone will be okay with everyone, but leaving high school will also do that too. College students don't focus as much on the petty things as high school students do because they are there to learn and get on with the life and their lives callings. I'm just ready for a break and for some things to slow down just a little bit so maybe I can breathe and not be as stressed as I usually am.

No comments:

Post a Comment