Friday, February 5, 2010

Update on Quadratics Test!

So yesterday, I received my quadratics test back and it did indeed have a score on it. I didn't do as bad as I had originally thought, but still horrible none the less. I received a 64 on it. That wasn't the worst possible but still will hurt and did hurt a lot. It really made me realize that I will have to actually pay attention and study for math tests. I haven't ever really thought about studying for math tests because I didn't really think there was a way to, but now that I know I'm going to do that. I'm going to take advantage of all the extra practice and problems in each unit. This will help me be better prepared and hopefully ensure the rising of my grade. So practice will hopefully make close to perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment