Monday, February 22, 2010

Senior Year

Senior Year is fast approaching and I can't wait. We are already scheduling for it and I have no idea what classes I am going to take. I am taking AP/IB classes, I do know that. I really am excited because high school will soon be over and I am going to go to college. I am also getting tired of junior year and all the drama that is going on with it. I am just ready to begin new classes because I am tired of the ones I am taking now. They are just getting a little old and boring. We are beginning to do just busy work because teachers are trying to catch up on grades and all the testing is about to begin. The tests that are coming up are the ACT, Kossa, and CATS. All these tests are scary, especially the ACT. The first time that I took that test, I got a 23 on it. I need to study and practice more so that I can do better on it next time. I need a good score on it so that I can get into the college that I want. Colleges look at this score the most and it determines the amount of scholarship money that you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment