Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Post-It Notes

Post-It Notes make me rather happy. I get excited about very small things, and I know post-it notes aren't really that important, but I love them anyway. They are small things that help me keep my thoughts and notes organized. I also really enjoy all the different designs and colors of them too. You can have them in neon, pastel, or even rainbow. They can be all differently shaped too. Like if your name started with a D, you could buy the ones in a shape of a D. Also, you can buy ones in the shapes of different fruits and also the colors are the colors of the fruits they are shaped like.
When I read certain material to study for or even if I want to write down my thoughts or reminders for the day, I always use post-it notes and I stick them to whatever is handy. I also like to draw silly pictures on them to cheer up my friends with. I usually write small notes on them to keep myself having a positive attitude and outlook on life. Goals can usually be found on a variety of post-it notes in my possession. I just love them and they make me happy.

1 comment: