Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Tale of Two Cities

When given A Tale of Two Cities, I thought I would absolutely hate it and fail all the quizzes that I would be given. I actually am finding the book interesting though there are still some parts that I don't completely understand. I thought the quizzes were going to be really hard, but I have found that if you read and write down everything you feel important and pay attention to symbols and repetition of certain things through the book, you will be alright in taking the quizzes. I have done very well on both the quizzes that I have taken so far and am excited about continuing with this book. I can't wait to actually do good and comprehend something by myself. It makes me feel good and it makes me want to try even harder to do the best that I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment