Friday, January 29, 2010

Quadratics Test...

I have a quadratics test today and I'm really nervous about it. I have done good about doing my algebra 2 homework and making sure that I understand what she teaches. I ask questions all the time if I don't get it and I do extra problems and check them in the back of the book. I just don't know if I am going to be able to get a good grade on this test. I really will be disappointed if I don't get a good grade because I don't know what else I could possible do to help me prepare for this test. It covers a lot of different material too. We have been on this unit since before Christmas so I am worried that I may have forgotten part of it. I just wish I had a review of some of the questions that were going to be on the test instead of sample questions that didn't make it onto the test. She gives us reviews, but they always seem to not have anything to do with the questions she asks us about on the test. I hope I get a good grade because that would be a good end to a rather bad week.

No comments:

Post a Comment