Friday, December 11, 2009

Level 19!

So... I recently started playing Clusterz again. That's the game where you shoot the colored bubbles at the same colored bubbles until they all go away and just leave the black dots. I was doing pretty good until I got to level 19. a.k.a. the dreaded level. I think it is the hardest level that there is. I would even venture to say that it might even be impossible. I have played it like 300 times now and still can't seem to get past it. I always get level failed, replay now. It's starting to make me mad because I'm just want to get to the next level. Is that too much to ask for? I guess so because it still isn't working out in my favor. I keep saying that I'm only going to play it a few more times, but once I start, I can't stop. It is addicting and there is no way that I can stop playing, no matter how mad it makes me. I have come close to throwing my laptop across the room before, but later decided that that was a stupid decision because it's just a game and I will eventually beat this level.

No comments:

Post a Comment