Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas!

My favorite thing about Christmas, besides the food, is of course helping pick out the wrapping paper for all the gifts. I love doing that. I like there to be a variety of wrappings under the tree. It's really boring if all the boxes and gifts are wrapped in one style. You have to mix it up a little. Last year my favorite wrapping paper was teddy bears and care bears dressed up in santa suits. It was all so beautiful under the tree that morning.
My next favorite thing is spending time with my family. I have a busy family so spending time with them isn't all that easy during the week. We all have different schedules too. We get together, eat, open presents, and just talk about what has or hasn't been going on in our lives.
Finally, the third best thing about Christmas is that it is Jesus' birthday and I was born a day after Jesus. Totally cool, I know! Jesus and I are only one day apart. Who really needs to know about all the years that separate us also? It's not all that important that it is one day and 2000+ years. It's just cool thinking of it as we were born one day apart.
Christmas is one of my most favorite holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment