Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Food!

I love food with a passion. Especially the really good kind of food. One of my favorite restaraunts is the Olive Garden. I love their fettucini alfredo, breadsticks with italian dressing, and their black tie mousse cake for desert. I also love Buffalo Wild Wings. That place just makes me happy all around. I eat their mini corn dogs there with potatoe wedges. If I'm really hungry then I order a small order of boneless honey BBQ wings with ranch. Just by hearing how much I eat, some would classify me as a pig. By looking at me, you would never know though. Many people assume that I have an eating disorder when they see me. The dirty looks and the sideways glances all get really irritating and old. I have just learned to get over them. I don't really care if they think that about me anyway because I know that I'm not and that is all that matters. Well... back to food. Food helps me through a lot of different situations. The most obvious one being when I'm hungry. I also eat when I'm bored or when I am sad. It just makes me feel better. Most consider that coping device to be bad but I don't think it's that bad because I don't eat everything, just a little of this and a little of that. Well... now I am officially hungry from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment