Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ghosts...

One summer, I was working at a children's camp. The night was here, we all got to return home. We took turns throughout the week for the adults to help the children get to bed or leave. Friday was my turn to stay and wait for all the children to get into their vehicles and go safely home. Everyone was gone around 7:00. All except for one little boy. I stuck around until about 8:00 and then asked the boy where he lived. He said he didn't know where he lived or his telephone number. I asked him if we were close, if he would know the vacinity of where he lived. The little boy said that he would try. We began down a winding country road and they neared a hill. The little boy began to scream wildly. So I asked him if he lived up there? I was weary of a house being up there, but I drove there instead. When we pulled up in front of the trailer, a man with a white beard came out and thanked me for bringing the boy home.
After returning back down the street, I noticed some loud thumps about half way down. I got out of my car and noticed that I had not one, but two flat tires. I didn't have a cell phone and I didn't remember passing a pay phone on the way over here. I then went to open the door and noticed that I had locked my keys in my car. The night had just gotten worse. I then began to hear loud noises that resembled footsteps. There was a monster coming around the corner and I was sure he was going to get me. I hid under my car and the footsteps kept getting closer. The feet came into view and they were extremely large. The monster heard my breathing and he began to pull my legs. JUST like I'm pulling yours. Haha :]

No comments:

Post a Comment