Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween Senses...

There are many different Halloween senses that you can experience. 

I can taste the wonderful candy that I shall obtain by hopefully dressing up as a lady-bug or bumble bee. :]

I can feel the clothe of the costume I will have on.

I can hear all the monsters yelling as people pass them.

I can see all the lights and fog machines that will be going the night of Halloween.

I can hear the screams of the people getting scared as they go through the haunted houses.

I can taste the cookies that are being baked in the shape of pumpkins and ghosts.

I can smell chocolate and peanut butter from the candy being given out as tricker treaters knock on the door.

Wow... the list goes on and on and on and on and on... well, you get the point I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment