Thursday, October 8, 2009

Scary Movie...

A movie that scares me is The Blair Witch Project. That movie scared me to death and yet all I could do was laugh through the entirety of the movie. I think that I used laughter as a coping device to get me through it. All these horrible things kept happening when a circle of rocks appeared on the ground. It seems silly, but actually it is based on a true story. Really a true story. I don't know where it actually took place, but I know it did. People died and were chopped up and yet all I could manage to do was laugh. Strange? Slightly. I agree. 

It seems rather odd for me to think that things so bad could possibly come from just a circle of stones. Ohh... But they did. These people were brave enough to try and document the movement of the ghosts that were seen earlier in the year. They were tested and tried in so many different ways. They got lost and almost gave up on ever finding anything at all. Their belongings and the only equipment they had with them at the time was mysteriously stolen. All through the woods, they could hear voices and footsteps. No one ever knew where the footsteps were coming from. It was one of the scariest movies I had ever watched. 

No comments:

Post a Comment