Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Printing Books...

I was in U.S. History class when I was trying to figure out how to put my textbook on my computer. Logan Ferguson and I were working in on this together. I put the CD rom in my computer and asked what I should do next. Logan told me that I should click the print button. He had the most serious look on his face. I was not aware that he was joking, so I clicked the button. I raised my hand, following clicking the print button, and told Mr. Fuller that I had just printed my book. He frantically ran from his desk to the phone saying "Are you trying to get me fired?" Mr. Fuller called the librarian and told her that there had been an acidental printing of a textbook. I assume she then asked how many pages it was. Mr. Fuller then replied "Oh... only about 2000."

I was so funny. I think the printing was cancelled in time, but to think that I printed a 2000 page book didn't seem good at all. It all worked out though. We still joke about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment