Thursday, September 3, 2009

Home!

Home to me is the place where love is spread and dreams are built. Am I ready to leave my home? Ummm... Not at ALL! I love my house. At this point in my life, I would never make it on my own. I'm focused on school and after that I focus on friends and family. All the extra responsibility of being on my own would just overwhelm me. I don't think that's going to happen for a long time, or until I leave for college. My home is unique in many ways. My family and I are very close. We still eat supper around the kitchen table, all together. We communicate and talk to each other on a daily basis. We tell each other that we love each other very often. My home is just a place that love is present and life is good. It's not always this way because my family and I do get into arguements, like every other family, but for the most part it's a nice place to be. We just have fun and relax. Also, my house is extremely clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment