Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Haircut!

Last Friday, I got my hair cut. It is sooooo cute. I love it! It's shorter than it was and I got dark red, light blonde, and dark blonde highlights and lowlights put in it. I wanted a new hair style that would reflect my personality. I'm very lively and upbeat. I love to socialize and be around other people. That's just how I am. My hair was great, don't get me wrong, but I wanted something that would give me life and show how I really am.
Also, it is really easy to fix in the morning and you can do many different things with it. You don't have to wear the same hair style for an entire year. You can wear it a different way for a long time. I'm big on things being different than everyone else. Why be the same when you can be unique and stand out? Think about it! If everyone in the world was the same, this place would be so boring, we would barely be able to stand it. That's just how I feel about that issue.
I also love wearing different things that most find odd. I for sure have a unique sense of style. Some like it and others don't care for it at all. It's me though and I like it. I deal with a lot of things differently than most others do. I deal with stress by laughing. I deal with crying by eating chocolate and drinking root beer. I deal with death by cuddling with a pillow. I don't dwell on things that happened a long time ago. I learn from those situations and try and avoid them in the future. I take things differently when people are mean. I always give people the benefit of the doubt. That can be a downfall sometimes too. Most times it is, but it pays off in the end a few times. I'm very unique and handle things differently. Let me know how you handle different situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment