Monday, November 16, 2009

Alabama Football

Alabama Football is my favorite thing to watch. Every Saturday, I wake up, get ready, do my chores, and sit down with my family to watch the game. So far this season, Alabama is undefeated. That's great. I come from a small town in the Northeastern corner of Alabama. That would be Fort Payne, Alabama. There, everyone loves Alabama football. They are die-hard fans. They go crazy when a bad call is made, they throw things if we lose, and throw big parties if we win. This year, I feel confident in all of the Alabama team. Not just one or two players, the whole team. I hope that Alabama wins the SEC championship and goes all the way to the national title. That would be a dream come true.
Not only is the game exciting and exhilerating, it allows my family to spend time bonding together. As a family, we don't spend as much time with one another as we probably should. We are all so busy. When we all get home, we are tired and have other things to do. Luckily, the love of one sport and team can bring us together and we are able to laugh and just hangout with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment