Friday, April 16, 2010

Prom Dress

I got my prom dress over spring break. I got it from David's Bridal in Evansville. I think it is very pretty and my family likes it a lot. My boyfriend even likes it. It isn't anything big and flashy. It's just a simple dress that flows straight down. I didn't want a big, puffy dress that would get in my way all night and would weigh me down. I tried on one that had like 5 pounds of tool. My dress is black at top with these shiny diamond things. It does like a halter but goes around to the back and then laces a little and ties into a bow. Then, after the black, it flows into this deep purple color that lightens after a bit. Then it goes into blue that lightens and then purple again. My boyfriend is wearing a black tuxedo with a blue vest that will match the blue in my dress. I don't have a clue what kind of flowers I am getting. I still have about 2 weeks to decide. I'm excited though because it will be a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment