Monday, April 26, 2010

Math...

So I finally have an A in math and I'm totally excited about this. I have worked so hard in math to bring it up. I also found a good way to review for math tests. I used to be one of those kids that didn't know how to study for math tests, but since I started struggling, I have figured out a good way to do it using the book and my notes. I am so happy because I have put a lot of effort into bringing my math grade up for not only me but my parents also. I maintain mostly an A average with maybe one or 2 B's, but I had a C in math and that just wasn't going to fly for me or them either. I worked and studied and did example problems and copied notes and did extra problems in the back of the book and memorized formulas and wrote notes over and over again. It has all payed off this far because I have an A now. I just have to keep up the hard work and keep the A that I have now, but I know I can if I keep trying the way I have been and don't let small problems and struggles get me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment