Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Likable

Ten things that I like about myself are:
1. I like my hair. It always smells good and it is neatly groomed each day.
2. My size. I'm not too little but not too big either. A happy medium.
3. My smile. I actually really smile. You see all my teeth and it is because I am happy.
4. My sense of style. I can take the most random things and somehow make it work together for me.
5. Handwriting. I used to write really neat and it took forever to finish anything, but now I've started writing differently. Its cool looking and it saves time.
6. Being able to understand. I understand many people's problems and that usually means I can help them in one way or another.
7. Creativity. I like to decorate things. If everything was plain, the world would be boring.
8. Organization. This will help me in the future because I make to-do lists and I get most everything completed in time.
9. Eyes. They are very different and change colors all the time.
10. Car. Its cute and girly and just makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment