Monday, August 31, 2009

Soccer

I have a new found interest in watching soccer games. Besides the cute guy that's out there, I acutally like them. They are intense and action packed. There is never a dull moment, unless they are playing a really bad team. I have always said that soccer was such a boring sport so what is the point in me going to watch a game for? I was completely wrong. They are so much fun. The fans get so involved and scream and shout. It's like it's life or death. The excitement of the player running and putting a shot up is just more than I can handle. Especially if the game is tied and we're running out of time. (AHS vs. DCHS) It's also a time for me to connect with all my friends because we all share the same interest in watching soccer games too!

No comments:

Post a Comment