Friday, August 28, 2009

Leadership

What kind of leaders do I admire? The kind of leaders that I admire are compassionate, kind, and always willing to help. They would stop whatever they were doing to help you in your time of need. The one's that don't act as if they are being punished for just being around you. Over the years of my life, I have had good leaders and bad ones. Some people who just came into my life for a limited time, and then they were gone. Others are here for the long haul. Those people are some of the people I used to go to church with, my family, some of my teachers, etc. These people are there for me no matter what. They also lead me in the right direction and they want to see me succeed in every area of my life. They don't lead me on the wrong path to be mean, if they do make mistakes, we all learn together. I like someone who is considerate of my opinions also. Not just someone who thinks that they are the only ones who are right. That gets very annoying to me. I want to follow someone who understands me and cares about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment